How do we work?
Too many projects are driven only by their creator's inner motivation, only to be disappointed at the end that they either cannot finish the project or that it does not find an audience. We can support you to include planning and your audience's perspective into your creative process from the start. Structuring your enterprise will keep you motivated as you see results with each step as opposed to only at the very end. Like a road sweeper would focus on the next part of the street instead of imagining the entire length of the street, you should aim for producing a presentable result in your next step instead of planning (and possibly never finishing) a huge undertaking. In case you already have a fully developed idea or even manuscript, my team and I can help you with editing and provide technical support to publish your project in various formats. In addition, we also offer vocal coaching, video coaching, and training how to speak publicly.
If you are instead just starting out or want to improve your existing processes, the four services we provice can be seen as four phases of product development. First, you need to the tools and organization to meet with your team and work collaboratively. But even if you are working alone, it is still useful to have a place to organize your roadmap and upcoming tasks. Next, you need to actually put together your ideas and conduct market research. What need will your product fulfill? What is your target audience? How can you get feedback for your ideas? Once that is organized, we need to visualize at how you usually organize yourself or the team. If you are working in a larger company, that might be a complex organizational chart or process diagram. If you are working alone, it is worthwhile to look at your weekly organization and work patterns. Finally, with ideas from lean management (agile coaching), we can focus your daily work or production process of your team and company to reduce waste.
To determine what services fit your situation, the following steps have shown to work:
Step 1: Request
- Send us a message or e-mail with your request for product development.
- If applicable, attach or link to a sample or full version of your product ideas, org chart, or process diagram.
- Add any detailed information about the request.
The second step is an interview with you. Based on our evaluation of the sample and our chat, we will propose different stages to coach you to get your project started.
Step 2: Interview
- We will contact you with a date for an initial meeting (text chat).
- In preparation, please provide us with the entire original notes as an attachment or link.
- In the chat, we will clarify our process and answer any questions you may have.
- We will send you a summary of what the work will entail and how long we estimate we need for delivery.
Depending on the agreed project plan, we will work iteratively through several steps in order for you to review each step of the way. For coaching services, we will have a separate video chat to plan how we want to work together and to set up meeting dates. Ideally, we meet up weekly to discuss the progress and work in your feedback.
Final Step: Delivery
- We will deliver the final documents as specified and possibly instructions of how to publish them on certain platforms using your own account.
- We offer an online meeting (at no charge) to answer any questions.
- If applicable, we can also provide suggestions for further improvements where we can help.
In terms of payment, different services are priced differently. For better flexibility, we offer payment plans per iteration. This way, you are in full control of the costs with minimal risks. Our core concept is to stay in constant contact throughout the project so you are always up to date with the progress.
Interested? Check out which services we provide in detail below.