With telephone conferences a thing of the past, visual representation is essential to successful online meetings, presentations, and interviews. Our online video training helps you to make your point clearly and concisely via video. This relates to gestures and facial expressions, the image background, and the camera itself. We will help you to find the right camera according to your budget or help you to deliver a good picture even with the most basic tool such as a smartphone. With simple instructions on lighting, image detail and viewing angles, you will show your colleagues or your audience your best side, working from even the most modest home office. With the right software, you can share documents in no time and stay in the picture yourself and even provide variety with different camera perspectives.
Our mission is to share our collective expertise with you to help you show your best side online! We have many years of experience in vocal coaching, streaming, moderating meetings, and project management. We offer a comprehensive program focused on the three pillars of voice, presentation, and conversation techniques. Check out our other services if you are primarily interested in online presentations, public speaking, or vocal coaching.
Our online training is specific to you (these are not just a series of recordings, but actual training sessions with you). Our coaching will teach you to hold meetings in Zoom, WebEx, Slack, Teams or other platforms and present yourself professionally and with your unique style. In individual coaching hours, we address your individual needs.
Typical questions addressed in video coaching sessions:
- Which lighting is ideal for me? What about makeup, clothing, and jewelry?
- Which camera suits me and my budget?
- How should I position the camera for optimal effect?
- What software can I use to make changes to my live video feed?
- How should I position the camera or laptop?
- Which posture should I adopt in front of the camera?
- What are effective backgrounds for various types of video presentations?
- Which microphone is right for me?
- How can I maintain eye contact in a manner that seems relaxed and natural?
- Should I hold my pet in front of the camera?
- How can I convey emotions through the camera?
- How do I set up the best technology, using just my desk or a table?
- How do I use Zoom effectively?
- Should I use a green screen?
- How do I record a video?
- How do I stream live? How do I upload videos to YouTube?
- How will I be found on YouTube?
- What do I have to pay attention to with the thumbnail, the search words and the title?