How do we work?
Our publishing services are designed for completed manuscripts that are ready to be published. If you are just starting out and need support organizing your ideas to create a road map for your book, we have services available to organize your ideas. For actually putting your content online or into print, we can help you to set up your own author website or publishing account. Please note, though, that for an actual marketing plan, it is best to begin the process when you are starting out with the idea, not at the end when you have the finished product. While we can still help you to adapt your product to the market, it is best to orient your product idea rather than the product to the market. If your core material still needs development, check out our editing services. If you are still trying to present your ideas to an audience, we can help you to provide better presentations, too. If you already have a fully edited manuscript, the first step is always to review it:
Step 1: Request
- Send us a message or e-mail with your request for publishing.
- Specify the number of pages and format of your project and how you want it to be published (soft cover book, hard cover book, e-book, video, website, social media, etc.).
- Attach or link to a sample or full version of your manuscript.
- Let us know in what format you have the original text (e.g., Word, TXT, Google Docs, etc.).
- Add any detailed information about the request.
The second step is an interview with you. Based on our evaluation of the sample text and our chat, we will propose different stages to publish your text to the public.
Step 2: Interview
- We will contact you with a date for an initial meeting (text chat) and estimate how much work we estimate the publishing process will entail.
- In preparation, please provide us with the entire original text as an attachment or link.
- Depending on the release, we also need access to image and video material (ideally, in high resolution) you want to use for publishing.
- Optionally, we also offer cover design and thumbnail creation services.
- In the chat, we will clarify our process and answer any questions you may have.
- We will send you a summary of what the work will entail and how long we estimate we need for delivery.
Depending on the agreed project plan, we will work iteratively through several steps in order for you to review any changes we made to the original. This is essential as different publishing platforms require different formatting and your original manuscript might lack certain information necessary for publishing. Ideally, we meet up weekly to discuss the progress and work in your feedback.
Final Step: Delivery
- We will deliver the final documents as specified and possibly instructions of how to publish them on certain platforms using your own account.
- We offer an online meeting (at no charge) to answer any questions.
- If applicable, we can also provide suggestions for further improvements where we can help.
In terms of payment, different services are priced differently. For better flexibility, we offer payment plans per iteration. This way, you are in full control of the costs with minimal risks. Our core concept is to stay in constant contact throughout the project so you are always up to date with the progress.
Interested? Check out which services we provide in detail below.