- Our coaching sessions are not a set of recordings. In our online, live training, we address your individual needs.
- Whether as a block of appointments, weekly appointment, once a month, or as required, we are available for you.
- Busy during the week? No problem, we are also available on Saturdays.
- We are happy to take part in group meetings for feedback.
- Each session is usually 60 minutes long.
- Depending on your needs, we can also offer e-mail support or longer units.
- With our calendar, you can book and pay for each session individually or as a series.
- Some of the (billed) work might be done outside the coaching sessions. In that case, we will inform you upfront.
- We offer a 50% discount if you agree to allow your session recordings to be used to promote our coaching.
- As we work in small iterations and provide estimates upfront, you are always in control of the costs.
- After each iteration, you can book another session or continue on your own.
Schedule a free trial session with
- The trial session (by default via video conference, but we also offer text chat on request) is free and non-binding.
- You can ask specific questions about our coaching and how we'll work together.
- During the meeting, we will discuss what steps are required to reach your goal.
- If you do not have a goal yet, that is fine, too. We can discuss various topics; you select what path to pursue.
- If you are happy with the session, we can send you an estimate with a summary of the planned work.
- If you are happy with the session, you can book individual coaching sessions.
- If applicable, we will send you an estimate with a summary of the planned work outside the coaching sessions.
- We will also offer feedback about your current abilities and the best improvement plan.