Are you ready to publish your book?
We can prepare and publish your book on Amazon, Google, and Leanpub. We can take your Word file, Google Doc, HTML document, LaTeX document, or (with some editing) even your text document and publish it as a paperback, hardcover, or ebook.
If you require it, we also offer copy-editing and proofreading services.
This is our process for bringing your book to the world:
Step 1: Request
- Send us a message or e-mail with your publishing request.
- Specify the number of pages and format of your manuscript.
- Ideally, attach or link to a sample of your manuscript.
- Let us know in what format you have the original text (e.g., Word, TXT, Google Docs, etc.).
- Add any detailed information about your request.
Step 2: Connect
- We will set up an online chat at a time that is convenient for you.
- In preparation, please provide us with the original text as an attachment or link. We will let you know in what format we need the text.
- In the chat, we will get a sense of what you are looking for from us.
- We will send you a summary of the work required and a timeline.
TODO Cover, copy ad text, ...
Step 3: Delivery
- We will deliver the copy-edited text as well as the style guide as specified.
- We offer another free chat to answer any questions.
- If applicable, we can also suggest additional improvements for future editions of the book that we noticed while working on the text.
Our hourly rate is 50 EUR/h.
We will estimate the required hours and update you as we move through the processes leading to publication.
LODE Publishing is dedicated to helping you publish your book. Contact us if you need support with cover creation, file conversion, LaTeX or Word, editing, graphics, or marketing. On this website, we have summarized our experiences in a series of articles. They are also available in book format.
We can accompany you throughout your writing-to-publishing process if you are looking for more comprehensive help with editing or writing. The ideal time to start with planning is at the beginning. What sounds obvious is actually something few authors do, especially when they are just beginning. In most cases, people contact us with “finished” books, only then noticing that they are still unclear about the target audience, that the quality of their writing varies between the chapters, and that restructuring the book at the end of the process is costly.
Check out our Publishing page for two examples of how we could work together on your book project.