Q: I am curious what was your objective in writing this book series?
A: As with many big projects, there were many reasons.
– First, I am always writing since I can think. I wrote my first “book” when I was 5. It was time to summarize all what I have written down over the years.
– Second, I am repeating myself too often when explaining things to others…. I wanted something to point to when asked a question.
– Third, I have difficulties to understand things which I have not literally grasped. I need to connect it with a creative exercise where I explore different views. Writing something down is totally different than just thinking about it because you have to bring your thoughts into order.
– Fourth, I want to learn more about business and leadership. What better way is there than to actually do it?
– Fifth, I think I have a number of new ideas. People are eager to read my compilation. I think I can make a difference in the world
– Sixth, it’s actually my third attempt to start a company 🙂 Earning enough money to cover the costs of writing the books, that would be my ideal 🙂